PERSOL HR DATA BANK in APAC
Average monthly earnings
Average weekly working hours
- Source :
- 「Population・Area」 …
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan As of March, 2019 (Population data as of 2017)
- 「Employed persons」「Average monthly earnings」「Average weekly working hours」
- … ILO,ILOSTAT Database. Downloaded March 2019
- 「Unemployment rates」
- … ILO, ILOSTAT Database Downloaded June 2019
- Note :
- 「Employed persons」 …
- The number of paid employees over a certain age with employment during the survey period including the army,
the self-employed and those employees on leave of absence.
The self-employed includes the member of producers' cooperatives and unpaid employees of family businesses.
- 「Unemployment rates」 …
- Since the method of calculating the unemployment rate varies from country to country, it can not simply compare.
* The comment in the source data is omitted. For details, refer to ILO, ILOSTAT Database download data.
In addition to the basic statistical information such as economy and population，this section shows the data on work force, wages, working hours and other labor related data in recent years.
- 1 - 1 GDP
- 2 - 1 Population size
3. Labor force and the related statistics
- 3 - 1 Labor force
- 3 - 2 Labor force participation rate
- 3 - 3 Employed population
- 3 - 4 Unemployment rate
- 3 - 5 Underemployment rate
- 3 - 6 Percentage of trained employed workers
- 3 - 7 Structure of employed population
- 4 - 1 Monthly earnings (average)
- 4 - 2 Income
5. Hours of work
- 5 - 1 Hours of work
- 5 - 2 Distribution of hours worked
This section shows the characteristic of labor laws and the important points on employment practices, government policies and labor management employers should be aware of.
1. Points to consider regarding labor management, characteristics of labor practices, and the status of recent labor policy in Vietnam
- 1 - 1 Labor laws of Vietnam are advantageous for workers
- 1 - 2 Labor union and strikes
- 1 - 3 Increase of minimum wage
- 1 - 4 Other
This section shows salary data provided by First Alliances.
※ Click to go to First Alliances 's page.