PERSOL HR DATA BANK in APAC
Average monthly earnings
Average weekly working hours
- Source :
- 「Population・Area」 …
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan As of March 2019 (Population data as of 2017)
- 「Employed persons」「Unemployment rates」「Average monthly earnings」「Average weekly working hours」
- … ILO,ILOSTAT Database. Downloaded June 2019
- Note :
- 「Employed persons」 …
- The number of paid employees over a certain age with employment during the survey period including the army,
the self-employed and those employees on leave of absence.
The self-employed includes the member of producers' cooperatives and unpaid employees of family businesses.
- 「Unemployment rates」 …
- Since the method of calculating the unemployment rate varies from country to country, it can not simply compare.
* The comment in the source data is omitted. For details, refer to ILO, ILOSTAT Database download data.
In addition to the basic statistical information such as economy and population，this section shows the data on work force, wages, working hours and other labor related data in recent years.
- 1 - 1 GDP
- 1 - 2 GDP growth rate
- 2 - 1 Population size
3. Labor force and the related statistics
- 3 - 1 Labor force
- 3 - 2 Labor participation rate
- 3 - 3 Employed population
- 3 - 4 Employment rate
- 3 - 5 Labor productivity
- 3 - 6 Unemployed population/unemployment rate
- 4 - 1 Wages
5. Hours of work
- 5 - 1 Hours of work
This section shows the characteristic of labor laws and the important points on employment practices, government policies and labor management employers should be aware of.
1. Points to consider regarding labor management, characteristics of labor practices, and the status of recent labor policy in New Zealand
- 1 - 1 Combination of common law and statutes
- 1 - 2 Good Faith
- 1 - 3 Employees have a minimum floor of protection under statute law
- 1 - 4 Extensive procedural and substantive requirements for termination of employment
- 1 - 5 Freedom of association, unions and collective bargaining
- 1 - 6 Kiwisaver
- 1 - 7 Recent reforms