PERSOL HR DATA BANK in APAC
Average monthly earnings
Average weekly working hours
- Source :
- 「Population・Area」 …
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan As of March 2019 (Population data as of December 2016)
- 「Employed persons」「Unemployment rates」「Average monthly earnings」「Average weekly working hours」
- … ILO,ILOSTAT Database. Downloaded March 2019
- Note :
- 「Employed persons」 …
- The number of paid employees over a certain age with employment during the survey period including the army,
the self-employed and those employees on leave of absense.
The self-employed includes the member of producers' cooperatives and unpaid employees of family businesses.
- 「Unemployment rates」 …
- Since the method of calculating the unemployment rate varies from country to country, it can not simply compare.
* The comment in the source data is omitted. For details, refer to ILO, ILOSTAT Database download data.
In addition to the basic statistical information such as economy and population，this section shows the data on work force, wages, working hours and other labor related data in recent years.
- 1 - 1 GDP
- 1 - 2 GDP growth rate
- 2 - 1 Population size
3. Labor force and the related statistics
- 3 - 1 Labor force
- 3 - 2 Employed population
- 3 - 3 Unemployed population / unemployment rate
- 4 - 1 Monthly wages (average)
5.Hours of work
- 5 - 1 Hours of work
6. Days of leave annually
- 6 - 1 Number of workers receiving childcare leave
This section shows the characteristic of labor laws and the important points on employment practices, government policies and labor management employers should be aware of.
5. Method and points to consider regarding ordinary dismissal, punitive dismissal, and dismissal for managerial reasons in Korea
- 5 - 1 Restriction on dismissal
This section shows salary data provided by Kelly Services Korea.
※ Click to go to Kelly Services Korea's page.